Friday, November 11, 2011

To those who are going to comment about my thoughts...

Thank you for commenting back, and yes, I reply to your comments.

However, there are some things that you should be careful about:

1.) It is my blog and whoever contradicts what I'm saying, alright, you can still argue with me, but take note, I do not accept comments which are not encouraging.

2.) Of course, I also accept comments, even though it is spammed.

3.) I do not accept comments like, "Fuck you, bitch!" It is an act of disrespect towards the author.

Stay tuned for my next entry: Arguing with the beliefs of other people. This may be sensitive, but please be open-minded about these things. One idea contradicts another, and everything is between the relationship between oil and water.

And don't you know that this is also a spoiler blog? (: It will give you some updates about my thoughts, thoughts and so on. If I didn't comply with these things, please remind me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment