Friday, November 11, 2011

I do not live to please everyone, but I received a genuine comment, finally

Read this article... and scroll down for comments.

Someone questioned my statement about being a digital artist/photographer and Mac computers.

Excuse me, but I'm targeting one person. I do not like to please everyone, but if I have offended someone, I would apologize sincerely because that person (or a group of people) is/are not the usual target. I am targeting to someone who hates something which is almost impossible to hate.

I used to admire Felice Fawn for being an "advice guru" despite her "gothic" style, but when I found out that Felice Lilith Fawn wasn't really her real name, it put me to doubt. "Why would she insist that it's her real name?"

A Tumblr user whose username is dog-water explained that Felice is fake nice/smart, Tumblr trendy and idealized. Everyone is really doubting if her frail figure is really nature's kiss. (Did anyone liked her when she was still fat? --dog-water) Truth is, she was anorexic but she claimed to "hate" thinspo blogs. I have nothing against Felice Fawn, but the truth will always remain the truth, even other websites (joke or hate blog) will prove it right.

Hiding your true identity or detaching yourself from your past by doing this isn't right. I never ever resorted to things like, being hated because I wrote an article, but rather, people comment things in a finesse way when they point out to something.

Admit it guys, she was anorexic, she was a pro-ana. If her real body type is skinny, then she should've been really more active-looking despite her skinny frame.

The person who commented on my blog post thought that my audience was everyone in some part where I imagined ranting towards her.

LMFAO! You ain’t considered a true digital artist if you do not appreciate Mac computers. Well, I’m telling you this: You simply cannot afford Mac computers. You really cannot call yourself a real photographer (as in REAL) if you haven’t tried a Mac computer, or simply refuse to use one. Hating Mac computers is extremely laughable but once everyone brings a Mac computer, you’ll see how everyone will laugh at you, for HATING Mac computers. Macs NEVER had any viruses although it slows down for some reason, but Macs are more durable and MORE (100% moar!) reliable than PCs. Trust me. You really can’t hate Macs for no reason, at all. Oh, BTW, even those who are photographers and artists will really laugh their asses off as if you’re D’Anothers.

This line (and the rest of what I pointed and mentioned) is for her and not for everyone else. If you think this refers to you, once again, it doesn't refer to you. It refers to the target, and I assume you are not the one whom I target.

Reminder: I do not accept rude comments stating that "you don't know her" or "you're just jealous." If you're a fan of FF, then it's better to GTFO of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment