Thursday, November 10, 2011

Learn more about the life of the author

It is of course, in the main webpage she is handling right now.

You'll know how much I value blogging as form of self-expression. I do not want to post my personal life in that blog is because, I do not want everyone to guess the real author.

After several attempts to please a specific audience, I finally did it.

As much as I love blogging, I also take photographs as a hobby. I usually upload everything in my portfolio. I also have two Tumblr accounts, but I only use the one which contains my photographs. The other one, it's all for special business and raising social awareness.

I am still the slacker-next-door you know. However, I am doing my best NOT to be the loser. Remember, everyone's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment