Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just in case you missed the blog posts!

Alright, so these are my new blog posts; but some of them are waaaaay too old, but please bear with it.

Blog Post 1
Blog Post 2
Blog Post 3
Blog Post 4
Blog Post 5

Here are my most meaningful blog posts...

Lasallian Recollection 2: A Learning Experience - Alright, the theme is actually talent and capability. It's like how you use your talents to help the world become a better place, and I introduced two artists/photographers who will bring out the best in them that shaped the world.

Tagaytay Trip on a Sunday - This is the first time I did not place watermarks in some of my photos... well, I'm not really using my deviantArt but yeah, I'm still uploading there.

Take Note: I use WordPress

And this Blogspot is an updates blog. The aim of this blog is to let blogspot users follow this and be updated (sorry if I posted links and not click there thingies...).

No comments:

Post a Comment